Training & background:
Dr Cregg is a Consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia at the National Hospitalfor Neurology and Neurosurgery and UCH, London, UK. He completed training in anaesthesia rotating between the King’s College London, University College London, Chase Farm and Barnet and the Royal Free Hospitals.
His Advanced Pain Medicine fellowship was based at the lmperial School, London and held appointments at Chelsea and Westminster, Hillingdon and The Royal Marsden Hospitals. Dr Roman Cregg went further supplementing his sub-specialty pain training with attachments to Guys’ and St Thomas’ hospitals (advanced neuromodulation) and Cleveland Clinic, OH, USA (interventional management of headaches) before taking up his current permanent post as a consultant.
Dr Cregg clinical activities are centered around the multidisciplinary management of acute, chronic and cancer pain and have the following clinical interests:
- interventional cancer pain management
- urogenital I pelvic / abdominal chronic pain
- rare inherited pain conditions such as erythromelalgia, CIPA and Paroxysmal extreme pain disorder
- central pain syndromes
- neuropothic pain
- intraoperative anaesthetic management of complex patients with the aim of preventing development of persistent postoperative pain (PPP)
- pain originating in the back, spine and neck, other chronic musculoskeletal (MSK) pain disorders
Musculoskeletal medicine, spinal pain, second opinion, complex unexplained pain conditions, personalised medicine, medicolegal work, research in chronic pain and medical innovations.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment.
A: Alternate weeks
M: Monthly sessions
A/H: Ad Hoc
< Go Back